Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before signing in.
General Terms & Conditions
1) This document is created in accordance with the rules of international law and business practice.
2) Netshare accepts individuals aged 18.
3) The registration procedure is necessary for each Netshare client.
4) You agree with terms and conditions by being a client of Netshare.
Investment Terms & Conditions
1) Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between Netshare and its Client.
2) Clients execute all financial transactions solely at their own discretion and their own risk. The size and term of deposit is determined personally by each Client.
3) Accrual of interest on the investment is calculated and credited to Client's account at the end of investment term for "After" investment plans. The principal is included in profit.
4) The interest rate depends on the amount of investment, as well as selected tariff and deposit term.
5) Client can use our Profit Calculator for an accurate calculation of his/her profit.
6) Client can choose Bitcoin to make deposit. Netshare accepts only Bitcoin for investing.
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
1) We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
2) We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by Netshare.
3) If any law enforcement agency, internet provider, web hosting provider or other person or entity provide us with notice that you may have engaged in transmission of unsolicited e-mails or may have engaged in otherwise unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of an internet service provider's terms of service or any such policies or regulations, we will reserve the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities including disclosure of your account information.
4) If you didn't receive a letter from Netshare, please don't forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
1) Administration of Netshare reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
2) Administration of Netshare will inform clients about changes by publishing notice on the site of the company.
3) Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
Customer Service and Support
1) Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
2) Client may contact our support service via our Support Center or another method which is convenient for him/her.
3) Client agrees to behave politely with our support service and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.
It would not take a lot of time. After registering you will be a full participant.Sign up right now!